Every year the club receives a great deal of help from people who are friends/relatives of members, and we are very appreciative of that support.
By way of acknowledging and thanking the people who give us this help; we wish to introduce them as 'Friends of Rotary' and say a few words about them.
The Rotary Club of Wigan recognises members of the public and other organisations who work with the club in supporting the local community by giving them the opportunity to become a Friend of Rotary.
No membership fees are payable and our ‘Friends’ in partnership with Rotary make a difference by
● Contributing to helping their local Community
● Using their skills, experience and knowledge to benefit others
● Giving their time, no matter how limited, to supporting local causes
‘Friends’ benefit by having the opportunity to
● Make new friends
● Take part in a safe and friendly environment
● Have fun whilst making a difference and helping raise money for good causes
If you would like to know more about how you could become involved with Wigan Rotary Club please Click the Link below